There are some special banners which are not easy to build, we decided to help you easily adding these banners by just use our default template
From the Urus elements
- Layout: Choose layout for this banner
- Select banner image
- Enter tittle of the banner
- Subtitle: Enter subtitle for better descrioption if needed
- Label text: The vertical text of the banner
- Link: Enter link to page/website address which the banner will redirect to
- CSS animation: Set the animation if needed
- Extra class name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your CSS file.
Design option tab:
This tab contains some advanced configs for custom layout, such as padding, margin, typography, custom CSS… Changing values on this tab is not recommended unless you know exactly how its work.
For detailed instructions, please go to Responsive Design Options.