All pages will read the general settings in Appearance > Customize > Header.
However, each page has its own header option that allow you to overwrite these settings and make different pages has different page headers.
This section contains a nunber of option that can help you customize the header of each page.
- Enable Own Page Header: Enable/ disable own page header
- Logo: Upload your logo.
- Header container width: Enter the width of header container.
- Background Color: Choose color for the background.
- Text Color: Choose color for the text
- Header Divider: Choose Types of divide for the header. There are three optons for you.
- Own Transparent Header Settings: Enable/ disable trasparent header
- Enable Own Background: Enable/ disable background of transparent header.
- Background Color: choose color for transparent headerE