You can build any style of button by using this shortcode
From the Eveland elements
- Title: Set the button text
- Layout: Choose button layout
- Link: The link which the button will redirect to
- Text align: Set text align left/right/center
- CSS Animation: Set the animation if needed
- Extra class name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your CSS file.
You can style your button on hover here:
- Color: Set button text color
- Background Color: Background color of button on hover
- Border color: Set border color on hover
Design Options tab:
This tab contains some advanced configs for custom layout, such as padding, margin, typography, custom CSS… Changing values on this tab is not recommended unless you know exactly how its work.
Additionally, you might just want to change the background/border color of the button
For detailed instructions, please go to Responsive Design Options.