Now you can easily customizing your Brand Filter using our theme’s brand filter widget. Below is the Brand Filter Widget settings, you can found this in Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
- This will shown the Filter as drop down style
- There will be small label beside brand’s name showing the number of products matching this brand
- Hide the brand which has no product
- Display Brand logo instead of Brand text name
- When this option is selected, the Brand will still treated as a product attribute. Normally, when single brand is selected, the Shop page will navigate to Single Brand page.