This section will be displayed after product short description. To be able to make the Size Chart function to work in order, following steps will guide you where to begin with
1. Need to install and activate the plugin YITH Product Size Charts for WooCommerce.
- The plugin is included in our theme downloadable file, you will have a notify to install this plugin since this is Recommended
- If you’re having trouble while upload a new plugin, try to install a new version from WordPress Plugin Repository. You can find the plugin here: YITH Product Size Charts for WooCommerce
- For detailed documentation: https://docs.yithemes.com/yith-product-size-charts-for-woocommerce/
- Additionally, read our instruction How to Install an External Plugin
2. The next step is assign the size chart to your product.
Edit your product by visiting product page editor, scroll down and you can find the Product data panel. Select Size Chart tab
Select your Size Chart which you have created before. Remember to save your work to see the changes.