This section will be displayed after the add to cart form. To be able to make the Buy Together function to work in order, following steps will guide you where to begin with
1. Need to install and activate the plugin YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together.
- The plugin is included in our theme downloadable file, you will have a notify to install this plugin since this is Recommended
- If you’re having trouble while upload a new plugin, try to install a new version from WordPress Plugin Repository. You can find the plugin here: YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together.
- Additionally, read our instruction How to Install an External Plugin
2. The next step is assign another Products to your “Together list”.
Edit your product by visiting product page editor, scroll down and you can find the Product data panel. Select Frequently Bought Together tab
Enter the target “together” product name to search for it and then add them to the current list. Remember to save your work to see the changes.
You might want to do the same thing with all of your Bought Together products for the best results.